For Parish Contacts
This is a parish resource page to help Eucharistic Congress Parish Contacts (usually a parish staff member or a lay volunteer), as they assist their pastor and parish in prayerfully preparing for the upcoming Eucharistic Congress.
We will continue to send out the EC Parish Contact emails to you, but in case you missed an email, the information is also included below for your convenience.
RESOURCES FOR PARISH CONTACTS
- Sample Bulletin Announcements (English and Spanish)
- Eucharistic Congress Flyer (English and Spanish)
- Eucharistic Congress Logo English | Spanish
- MACS School Bus Rental Form
- Procession Instructions for Banner Carriers
- Expect sample bulletin announcements, the Eucharistic Congress logo, and speaker information as we approach the Eucharistic Congress.
- Bulletin Tip: It is helpful to add a double-sided flyer in the bulletin the weekend immediately PRIOR to the Eucharistic Congress. The flyer would have the EC Schedule on the front side, and the EC Procession Map on the back side.
The EC Prayer Cards in English and Spanish have been mailed out to parishes.
EC Preparation Fun Fact: People have asked, “How do you determine the number of prayer cards for each parish?” The answer: we use the diocesan development office numbers on file for each parish. So for example: If the cards are sent in packs of 200, and the development office shows that a parish has 300 English-speaking parishioners, and 200 Spanish-speaking parishioners, then that parish would receive 2 packs of prayer cards in English, and 1 pack of prayer cards in Spanish. If your parish office does not receive the cards, or needs more cards, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper copies of the Eucharistic Congress poster, in both English and Spanish, have been mailed to parish offices.
If you have questions about this page, please email the Eucharistic Congress Parish Contacts Coordinator at email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.