This is a parish resource page to help Eucharistic Congress (EC) Parish Contacts (usually a parish staff member or a lay volunteer), as they assist their Pastor and parish in prayerfully preparing for the upcoming Eucharistic Congress.
We will continue to send out the EC Parish Contact emails to you, but in case you missed an email, the information is also included below for your convenience.
- Click here for the Eucharistic Congress bulletin announcements. These announcements are for use by the parish office and / or bulletin editor.
- Click here for the Eucharistic Congress logo. For use with the bulletin announcements.
- Click here for the Speaker Flyers – English and Spanish
- Bulletin Tip for August: It is helpful to add a double-sided flyer in the bulletin the weekend immediately PRIOR to the Eucharistic Congress. The flyer would have the EC Schedule on the front side, and the EC Procession Map on the back side (see below for flyer availability).
This year, the EC Prayer Cards in English and Spanish are being mailed out the week of June 17 to each parish office. Please allow 7-14 days for delivery.
EC Preparation Fun Fact: People have asked, “How do you determine the number of prayer cards for each parish?” The answer: we use the diocesan development office numbers on file for each parish. So for example: If the cards are sent in packs of 200, and the development office shows that a parish has 300 English-speaking parishioners, and 200 Spanish-speaking parishioners, then that parish would receive 2 packs of prayer cards in English, and 1 pack of prayer cards in Spanish. If your parish office does not receive the cards, or needs more cards, please email the Charlotte Diocese Director of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Paper copies of the Eucharistic Congress poster, in both English and Spanish, will be mailed to parish offices at the end of July.
Eucharistic Congress Flyers
We provide official EC flyers to help you communicate about the Congress. Flyers can be sent out via email, social media, posted on the parish bulletin board or in the parish bulletin. As flyers become available, they will be posted here for your convenience:
- Click here for the Bus Flyer about MACS school bus rentals for group transportation to the Congress. Update as of 6/16/19: all MACS busses have been reserved.
- Flyer available: April
- Helpful for: Parish office and any parish social or volunteer groups.
- Click here for the Volunteer Opportunities flyer which includes the perks of volunteering at the Eucharistic Congress.
- Flyer available: mid-July
- Helpful for: the parish office, the head of the parish stewardship team, any parish ministry leaders so they can share with their teams
- Click here for flyers about our youth tracks
- Flyer(s) available: Mid-July
- (No flyers available at this time)
- Helpful for: parents, catechists, faith formation leaders, parish communications director
- Flyer(s) available: Mid-July
- Click here for a map / route of the Saturday morning outdoor Eucharistic procession
- Flyer available: Mid-July
- Helpful for: all parishioners, so they know about any line-up location and route changes for the current year.
- Click for an 8.5”x11” .pdf flyer of the Eucharistic Congress poster in English and Spanish.
- Flyer available: Late-July (once the EC posters are mailed)
- Helpful for: anyone in the parish
- Click for a Eucharistic Congress picture file for posting on social media, in English and Spanish.
- Flyer available: Late-July (once the EC Posters are mailed)
- Helpful for: anyone’s social media page
- Click here for the Instructions for parish banner carriers
- Flyer available: Mid-August
- Helpful for: the person(s) carrying the parish banner at the Eucharistic Congress
- Click here for a .pdf of the Eucharistic Congress schedule:
- Flyer usuallyavailable in mid-August
- Helpful for: anyone
If you have questions about this page, please email the Eucharistic Congress Parish Contacts Coordinator at email@example.com .