This is a parish resource page to help Eucharistic Congress (EC) Parish Contacts (usually a parish staff member or a lay volunteer), as they assist their pastor and parish in prayerfully preparing for the upcoming Eucharistic Congress.
We will continue to send out the EC Parish Contact emails to you, but in case you missed an email, the information is also included below for your convenience.
Parish Contact Information
- Sample Bulletin Announcements
- Eucharistic Congress Logo English | Spanish
- MACS School Bus Rental Form
- Procession Instructions for Banner Carriers
- Expect sample bulletin announcements, the Eucharistic Congress logo, and speaker information as we approach the Eucharistic Congress.
- Bulletin Tip for August: It is helpful to add a double-sided flyer in the bulletin the weekend immediately PRIOR to the Eucharistic Congress. The flyer would have the EC Schedule on the front side, and the EC Procession Map on the back side (see below for downloadable posters/flyers).
The EC Prayer Cards in English and Spanish will be mailed out to each parish office soon.
EC Preparation Fun Fact: People have asked, “How do you determine the number of prayer cards for each parish?” The answer: we use the diocesan development office numbers on file for each parish. So for example: If the cards are sent in packs of 200, and the development office shows that a parish has 300 English-speaking parishioners, and 200 Spanish-speaking parishioners, then that parish would receive 2 packs of prayer cards in English, and 1 pack of prayer cards in Spanish. If your parish office does not receive the cards, or needs more cards, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper copies of the Eucharistic Congress poster, in both English and Spanish, will be mailed to parish offices in the coming weeks.
Eucharistic Congress Flyers
The English and Spanish Eucharistic Congress posters in .JPG format is downloadable below for you to use as a flyer to help you communicate about the upcoming Congress. Flyers can be sent out via email and social media, posted on the parish bulletin board, or printed in the parish bulletin.
Eucharistic Congress flyer English | Spanish
If you have questions about this page, please email the Eucharistic Congress Parish Contacts Coordinator at email@example.com.